Friday, August 10, 2007

For Titania and Pirate

This post is dedicated to my friends Titania and Pirate. I read recently that they have both lost loved ones recently. I lost my grandmother back in 2002. She was a devout Christian. So I wrote a little story called The Journey Home. I hope both of you can find some comfort from the story. I want you to know that I am thinking about both of you.


The Journey Home






The Father and his angels are there at your bedside. The Father says, “Mary it is time to come home” and you reply, “Yes Father” as you breathe your last breath of life. As your precious soul ascends towards the heavens, in its light you will see the faces of the apostles and the loved ones whom you lost during your many years here on earth.

When you finally reach the pearly gates, you will be young and beautiful. Your heart will be pure and your soul free. The gates will open for you and bring you in. There you will be in the presence of the Three in One and they will crown you with many crowns and say to you, “well done my child, well done.”















3 comments:

tiara said...

Thank you so much for thinking of me in these rough times. Your story is wonderful. Thanks again.

JLee said...

You know what's strange Marie, that song you have a video posted of reminds me of my mother. My brother had it playing when we left the hospital driving through the desert which was the last time I saw her alive, so it always makes me sad, but also makes me think of her. Thanks for the post :)

Pirate said...

Thanks Marie. It was nice of you and worth the read.