Thursday, October 09, 2008

Another MeMe!

I got this one from my fellow blogger buddy Rain. These are a lot of fun. Every now and again I will do one. So here it is!


I am: tired of hearing about this fiasco election

I think: it is time for change

I know: I am a good person

I want: to become a successful writer

I have: lived too many years in darkness

I wish: for peace and serenity

I hate: busy bodies

I will: inspire and encourage others with my words

I miss: the sounds and smells of the ocean

I fear: being alone at the end of my life

I hear: Missing by Evanescence

I crave: love

I search: for a true kindred spirit

I wonder: if the economy will get better

I regret: making some really bad choices

I love: the sun on my face

I ache: for healing

I am not: perfect and I don't want to be!

I imagine: a life filled with love, happiness and JOY!

I believe: in myself-finally!

I dance: every now and again

I sing: not very well-I would like to get better at that

I cry: when something or someone really moves me

I don't always: do the right thing

I fight: negative thinking every day

I write: good poems and short stories

I win: at on-line computer games sometimes they are fun!

I am never: going back to the place I was

I never: belittle someone's emotions

I always: strive every day to make myself better

I confuse: reality with fantasy (sometimes)

I listen to: all kinds of music

I can usually be found: right now in my sanctuary writing away

I am scared: of snakes, big dogs

I need: to feel the warmth of a mans touch

I am happy: when someone does something to help someone else


So there you have it. I know some of my answers are a little deep but they are honest. All I can be is me!









2 comments:

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

That's a very nice meme. It reveals so much of you. Never get tired of pursuing your dreams. You were born with a definite purpose in life. Try to attain it no matter what the cost maybe. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

Rain said...

Waving at you all the way from San Diego!

Take care of you (((hugs)))