Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Sorry To Being MIA...Again!

I have been feeling a little blah lately. I guess one could say I am a little depressed. I don't have the urge to write even though I know there is more that needs to come out!

It is a common occurrence that people get depressed during the holiday season. With the staggering unemployment rate around the country I am not surprised! I do however have my job during tax season but that is not helping me now!

I am doing some volunteer work for HTC which I think is great! I hope this will keep my mind off of things for a little bit.

Duke is doing a little better. The milk thistle treatment seems to be working. He is eating and using the litter box every day. This is very encouraging indeed.

I hope everybody has a wonderful Thanksgiving! I plan to spend the day at home with my roommates.

No comments: