Friday, November 30, 2007

Weight Loss Journal Part 7

Well it has been a really uneventful week! I am stressed out a little about how I am going to make it through the month of December being broke! Teaching is not really paying me all that much!
I started keeping a food journal this week. I would like to share this with you!

11/26/07
1 cup of brown rice, green beans, 1 slice of turkey and brussel sprouts with 2 glasses of water.
50 minutes of excercise
1 cup of brown rice and 1 glass of water

11/27/07
1 glass of water
Chicken salad on whole wheat bread with 1tbsp of mayo with 1 glass of water
30 minutes of excercise

11/28/07
3 glasses of water
2 small slices of cheese pizza
1 plain doughnut

11/29/07
4 glasses of water
1 small bowl of pasta

11/30/07
2 scrambelled eggs
1 piece if whole wheat toast with 1 tsp of butter
2 glasses of water
Tuna melt on whole wheat bread 1 glass of water
40 Minutes of excercise
1 cup of pasta
1 cup of green beans
1 liter of spring water

Not bad! I know I could be doing more! It is getting a little chilly here at night so I am not walking as much as I should and I miss that! So if you diet/excercise gurus out there can offer me any tips I would appreciate them!
I hope next week will be a little bit better

13 comments:

Bleeding Heart said...

I am on the Medifast diet and lost 3 pounds in three days! I will let you know how it works.

Good for you and that menu sounds yummy!!!

heiresschild said...

hi marie, i think it's a shame the amount of $$$ our system pays to its teachers. they are probably one of the few lowest-paid, hardest-working occupations around, yet i think it's the most rewarding.

keep up the good work on your weight loss journey. you'll do well during the holidays.

JLee said...

Keep up the good work Marie and congrats on your being published!!

Polar Bear said...

Sounds good! Hope you are making progress with the weight loss.

Rain said...

Congratulations on the book being published, I can't wait to read it! You have worked so hard on it, you deserve this Marie.

XOXO

tiara said...

Congrats on the publishing of your book! You should be proud of yourself!

heiresschild said...

CONGRATULATIONS MARIE!!! i just ordered a copy. can't wait to read it. i'm encouraged by you because one of these days my book will be published also. have a great evening!

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Hi Marie,
Thanks for visiting my blog and for the very inspiring comments you left behind. I'm okay now as I resume normal blogging. I'm sure glad that you are continuing with your diet and exercise regimens. Continue to do them as you will soon reap the fruits of your hard earned labors. Thanks again. God bless and have a nice and pleasant day.

Bleeding Heart said...

CONGRATS on the book, but the email you sent me I couldn't pull up the url that you provided...said page not found :(

Marie said...

If the link is not working go to the poetry blog and click on the link there. It does work! I might have a typo in the e-mail I sent everybody!

Mary Alice said...

Oh Marie I’m so happy to see that you have finally published your poems! Congratulations! I know that you want to lose weight but please make sure that you have at least 1500 calories a day! It’s my understanding that it isn’t healthy to have less than 1500 calories a day. Cheers to you.

Mary Alice

Marie said...

Mary Alice-It is wonderful to hear from you! Thank you! I hope you are doing well!

Dr. Deb said...

Not bad??? I think it's GREAT.