Friday, January 09, 2009

It's That Time Again

Well friends it is that time of the year again! I am sure you are all anxiously waiting to get thoes W2's and 1099's and pulling out your hair in the process! I have found that tax season brings out the worst in people!

I am working for H&R Block again this year. I decided not to be a office leader this year due to the fact that for the last two years I haven't made any money which I think is bullshit. So in my infinite wisdom I decided to let go of that role and become a preparer. I was concerned that my clients from last year would not be able to find me. Some of them have already called me to schedule appointments. COOL!

I moved to an office where they do a lot of self-employed and rental clients-the two areas I am good at-these returns are high in billing. So needless to say I will make some money this year.

If anyone out there needs some tax questions answered please feel free to send me a e-mail.

2 comments:

JLee said...

I wish you lived closer you could do my taxes! I have someone do them because I get lost with all that stuff. Good luck!

Tery Lynne said...

It does suck when you have a higher position and you don't get what you deserve.

You sound like you are content with your new area. Good for you!

I wish you luck and much happiness.