Saturday, May 20, 2006

So Y'All Missed Me Eh? Well I'm Back Bitches

I am glad to see you all have missed me. Well I have missed you all too. I have been reading your blogs to see what is up with everybody. Now here is up with me.

Sadly, after much deliberation, I have decided to move back with Ma and Pa until my financial situation improves. It sucks but it is something I have to do.

Have been going to see the p-doc regularly and he confirmed my initial diagnosis of Bi-Polar. Finally I have a diagnosis now, I can begin treatment and in depth counseling. I am sure there are a lot of you out there who can relate to my relief. He also reduced my medication so maybe very soon I can write some kick ass poems and some hot stories on La Femme.


Before tax season my sister-in-law Lynette gave me a gift of a new laptop so I can really get serious about my writing. I am slowly working to finish my poems that I started last year. It seems when I am not medicated, I write better. Maybe I will try to write medicated and see what happens.

I got a new member to my household, a Siamese kitten named Duke. He is crazy but the cutest little thing I have ever seen. He is my Mom's cat Coco's brother so it should be interesting to see how these two interact when I move in with my folks in July. I will be posting pictures of Duke when they become available

I have been smoking more, drinking a little more than I should be. And I spend countless hours in front of the computer playing video games. My attitude is fuck it, we only live once. I love being unemployed. Sitting om my ass doing nothing all day long. I do plan to actively look for work twoards the end of the summer. I will get bored of this before to long.


Well, that is it for me. I hope everybody is doing well. Please leave a comment and let me know how everybody is doing. Well that's all folks.

3 comments:

sansanity said...

yeah i was beginning to wonder where you went off too.

oh how i loved being unemployed for a bit. some of my best ephiphanies came during that period.

Miss Defective said...

Do you work at all after the tax season is done? Just curious. I should probably know the answer from your blog, but I have the memory of a stick.

I've been living with Ma & Pa. You do what you have to in order to get by. Hope they are the type to drive you completely batty tho.

Glad your back. Take care of you!
Sid

mizeeyore said...

hey girl! as for having to move back in with your moms and pops, sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do to survive, yanno?

that's good that you have been seeing your p-doc on the regular and you finally have a diagnosis that is treatable with therapy and meds. kudos to you girl! *smile*

nice gift from your SIL! i may be shutting down my "brink of insanity" blog, but not to worry, "La Femme" will still be standing, and i eagerly await some hot kick-ass stories *wink*

the new kitty sounds soooo cute! i love cats and wish i had one, but oh well LOL

girl, i can relate to the smoking thing, oh how i can relate! i had a bout of bronchitis on Mother's Day which took me to the ER, and i've been trying to make myself quit, but it seems the more i try to make myself stop, i wind up smoking even more. and i sincerely wanna quit, cuz i wanna be around to see my grandbabies whenever one of my daughters gives birth.

i play computer games too, in between watching re-runs of "Law & Order, L&O SVU (my fave out of the L&O series) and L&O CI.

right now i have a whole lotta shit that's clogging up the one functional brain cell i got and i too am in a financial hole. consider yourself blessed to still have your moms & pops to go home to. i miss my pops and my mom every day. but i'm a determined old hen and i gotta roll with the punches so i dont wind up in the cuckoo's nest again.

anyhoo, take care of yourself hon!
wishing you peace, blessings, strength, and love

genelle (miz e)