Saturday, June 03, 2006

Meet My New Friend












As promised here are some pictures of my Siamese kitten named Duke. He is the cutest kitty I have ever seen. I love him to death. I love playing with him but I have new scratches on my arms, legs and face but it is worth it. I am very lonely and he makes life a little bit better. I took him to the vet on Thursday to get his first set of shots and he is doing well. I have to take him back in 3 weeks to get his second set.

I am very sad to read that Miz E has stopped blogging. It seems my blog friends are leaving me one by one. First Shannin then Blither then Miz E. All I want to know is why? I am thinking maybe they are going onto bigger and better things. I will miss all of you very much. Please stop by the blog and leave a comment. I would love to hear from you guys again. I have phone numbers so you can expect a call from me soon.

Well that's it for now. All my blog friends take care and I hope to hear from all of you soon

3 comments:

mizeeyore said...

hey girl!

i might have stopped blooging for a while, but i will make it my business to stop by yours and give you a holla! do call me - i'd love to talk to ya!

btw the little kitty you have is soooooooooo cute! i love cats too *smile*

take care honey
xoxoxoxoxox
miz E

sansanity said...

yeah i stopped for now cuz i am a dumb ass and one of my coworkers may have found my blog.

i'll let you know when i make another...

Southernspeak4 said...

Hey babe...Um, I'm lost...I just read your comment...when did I bash you, babe? I'm sorry, I'm lost, I thought I was defending you? I haven't checked your blog in about, oh, an hour, anything else with my ID is not me, you know that, right?

If it's something I said in my last comment, please explain...responded to your comment on my blog. I'm leaving in 15 minutes, though...if I don't talk to you, really...you haven't done anything to them, babe...

If anything, I don't want to take sides with you and MA without hearing both sides...and frankly, I don't want to, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, there are two sides.

As for anything else, see my blog.

Leaving in 15 minutes, have a good weekend if I don't talk to you...and you didn't do anything, it's like road rage with these people...