Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmas Reflections


Merry Christmas Comment Graphics


Well friends it is Christmas once again. It is a good time to reflect on this years failures and victories. It is a time to show others love, compassion and forgiveness. I think we should be doing things ALL year round. The reality is that we sometimes don't. This is a reality that I have a hard time accepting.

I have made some new friends this year-Rain and Candy you guys are the best! I also reconnected with some old ones. Sans, I hope you do well in therapy and begin to find some happiness in your life. I know it is hard, if you keep trying it will come.

Sid and Polar Bear-My Christmas wish for you is that you find peace and happiness. For us suffering from mental ailments it is a challenging proposition.

Jen, MM, James and Molly-Have a safe and Merry Christmas.

To my stalker-Please use your talents to further the greater good of man not to hurt other people.

To all my friends in blogland- Have a very Merry Christmas!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marie,
I am so glad that I found you. You are truly a gifted and talented woman! Merry Christmas my friend!

My wish for you this New Year... Love, Hope, Laughter and Peace.

Marie said...

Same to you my friend!

Anonymous said...

Marie,

I am honored to be included in your post, thank you!

Here is to a successful New Year!

((hugs))~Candy

sansanity said...

u made my day! TY!sere

Miss Defective said...

Hope you had a nice holiday and thank you for the wish. Maybe we'll get lucky & it'll come true.

Take care,
Sid

Anonymous said...

Hey I'm from Asia. I love your blog man. So touching and memorable. You may not know me but I'm your regular reader.

Marie said...

Candy-I wish for you healing in the new year!

Sans-Take care of you. I hope do well on meds

Sid-I am hoping the same thing my friend.

Anon-So, it was you who spent over 2 hours on the site. I am glad to have you as a reader.

To all-Have a Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

Marie said...

Colleen-I had a nice Christmas! It is nice to hear from you again.

JLee said...

Happy New Year, Marie!! xo