Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

It is the first day of 2007, I hope everybody is not to hung over! The cops here in Vegas were out in full force to catch drunk drivers but the strip was buzzing with partiers. I spent a quiet evening at home-did not feel like going out.

This may sound a little crazy, but I am looking forward to tax season. I open my office tomorrow and start training my staff. My hope is that the season will go smoothly and I achieve my goals for my office.

I hope all of my friends have a great year! I look forward to making new on and off line friends. It is not my custom to make new year resolutions, but I do have some goals. My goals are simple, to lose weight and KEEP it off, to get a new full time job and move out of my parent's home, quit smoking, find some money so I can publish my poems and to find a boyfriend. Only time will tell if I achieve these goals but I am remaining hopeful.

I wish for all my friends a prosperous 2007!

4 comments:

Dr. Deb said...

Wishing you all the best in 2007, Marie.

Rain said...

Those are attainable goals, I really wish you the best of luck!

I have a feeling 2007 will be a great year.

((hugs))

Miss Defective said...

If you find a boyfriend, find out if he has a cute brother or friend that lives in Chicago! lol

I hope you have a great new year. I know things are about to get busy & hectic for you with tax season, but remember to take time for yourself when you can, even if it's just a 5 minute break.

Hugs,
Sid

Polar Bear said...

happy new year!