Saturday, May 12, 2007

When She Sees Him Again

When she sees him again will it be the same
When she sees him again will it be over.


This is how I felt last week when I went to a karaoke show hosted by a old flame. At first it was very hard and emotionally charged. As the night went on, we got a chance to talk for a few minutes and I told him how I was feeling about the whole thing. I basically told him that I was hurt and given the chance he would have been good for me. I cried for a while-It was a healing tool. If you can't feel the pain it will never go away. And the dream says I want you and the dream is gone... so she stays up nights on end ..well at least there is a dream left.

We have managed to stay friendly. A small part of my heart will belong to him. So now I am waiting for the sun to come out again. I will be writing a poem about this experience, so check the poerty blog within the next few days

9 comments:

Dr. Deb said...

Moments like those are so bittersweet.

Marie said...

Dr Deb-yes they are. I will be posting my poem on the poetry blog in a few minutes.

JLee said...

Just remember in time, the wound gets smaller and smaller. Sometimes confronting or seeing that person helps the process. :) Good to see you back!

Marie said...

Jen-Thanks I am slowly beginning to heal.

JLee said...

GET OUT and don't look back! Life is too short to surround yourself with rage and pain.

JLee said...

(in reference to newest post)

Marie said...

Jen-I have already left the situation. I just feel badly for the other people who live in that house. I will no longer tolerate her irrational behavior.

Bleeding Heart said...

I love your writing style..you write so well...

Thanks for stopping at my blog and Oh Yeah! Stevie Nicks Rocks!! I LOVE HER!

Hope you are feeling better soon :)

Marie said...

Dream Writer-Thanks a bunch! I hope you will stop by again soon.