Sunday, September 18, 2005

ATTENTION ALL BLOGGERS!

I have recently be experiencing some comment spam on my blog. I find this very annoying. I did not start my blog to use as a advertising ground. I do not know how may others out there have encountered this, but there is a feature that can help prevent comment spam, word verification. I am sure that everyone is aware of it. To let everyone know, I have utilized this feature. If this is an inconvenience to anyone I am very sorry. I will miss your comments.

1 comment:

Javier said...

Thanks For Letting Us Know About That. I've Found A Whole Bunch Of Those. They Say " I Think Your Blog Was Cool" And Because Of That They Offer You Their Services. " Want To Lose Weight", "Want To Make $$$". It's Very Annoying.

I Haven't Had That Kind Of Problems Yet.