Tuesday, September 27, 2005

THIS IS FUNNY...I ALMOST PISSED MYSELF


I know that hurricane Katrina is no longer the hot story of the week now Rita has taken her place.  I received an e-mail with a funny picture and an interesting quote from comedian Wanda Sykes.  Most have already seen this picture, but you can never get enough of a good thing.





Jay: “But President Bush took responsibility.”

Wanda: “I don’t think the President should have taken responsibility…I don’t blame the President.  I blame the American people.  Y’all knew the man was slow when you voted him in.  You can’t blame the blind man for wrecking your car when you’re the one who gave him the keys.”


I could not have said it better myself.  I did NOT vote for this fool.  I cried shamelessly when he was elected in 2000 and re-elected in 2004.

5 comments:

Mary Alice said...

Very good post! Well I don't have time to comment right now, but I will this weekend!

MA

Shannin said...

that is hilarious! thanks for stopping by my blog......i am very interested to find out how you and your SIL found my blog......
take care and i hope to meet you saturday!

Marie said...

I will ask Lynette. Thanks for stopping by.

Suesjoy said...

LMAO thank you! : )
I reside in Bushville USA and I live in fear that my tires will be slashed because I have a "Support the troops - Bring Them Home NOW" bumpersticker...I really want a "F*ck Bush" bumpersticker, but this is as far as I can go living in Republicanland...I had to have my tire repaired yesterday (they found a nail...coincidence? Am I paranoid???).
Bush ruins my day, every day.
I try not to let him get to me, but how can anyone with a brain (or half a brain) not be upset?

Marie said...

Glad to see another Bush-hating liberal in the midst. You Rock! Thanks for the comments.