Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Here I Go Again!

It is getting crazy again. I need some Xanax and right quick. I am going to slap the shit out of people and our "peak " season has not begun yet. I need to vent; so friends please indulge me.

I have these two people who are working for me who do things the way they want them done. They do not listen to me or follow the rules. They keep telling me that the manager I replaced did it this way. I was ready to say well bitches there is a new sheriff in town and she is willing to kick your fucking ass all the way to the front door. Of course I kept my cool and maintained professionalism. And one of these people pissed off one of my other staff members. I think it is time for a little aggessiveness on my part and let these people know who the fuck is in charge. We have a thing for people like this and it is called "corrective counseling." I am working 12+ hours a day 7 days a week and the last thing I need is to deal with funky attitudes. That is bullshit.

In other news, the car is running great. I recently had a CD player installed and the windshield replaced. Since I am working at least 7 days a week it is hard for me to keep appointments and get things done that I need to. I have creditors up my asshole again. Leave me the fuck alone! Well friends that is my little rant for this evening. I am going to eat have a nother beer and go to bed. Take care.

6 comments:

Shannin said...

corrective counseling!! HA! kick their asses Marie!!!... 7 days a week?!?!?!? take care of you, lady... sheesh! i was gonna try and drag you out for a drink this weekend, dang it! try and rest some...

mizeeyore said...

LOL "corrective counseling"

yeah girlfriend i think it's time for you to show them muthafuckas who's the HBIC (Head Bitch In Charge) around there LOL and i say that out of love, no disrespect.

i got some "corrective counseling" for their ass..it's called the "Ike-Turner-Slap-A-Bitch-And-Put-Some-Stank-On-It" treatment.

perhaps they will show some respect afterwards - else, i'll hafta come to Vegas and give somebody a 'hood style beatdown - hey, dont fuck wit my girl Marie!

hang in there babe. i got your back *wink*

love and hugs
((((((((((((Marie))))))))))))

"g"

Marie said...

Shannin-I just may take you up on that drink offer. Sat/Sun is better I am only working 9 but M-F it is at least 12. I am going to be dead! Fuck I hope I get one hell of a bonus in May.

Miz E-Thanks I can always use friends like you. We may be coming to Chi town for the blogger convention so we may be able to meet. I look forward to it.

Thanks to you both for your support.

Nicole said...

Sick Miz E on them, whe'll show them who's boss!!

Unknown said...

You have a great blog here.

*smile*

I feel bad for you. Having problems with people you work with can really make life a living hell.

I wish you lots of luck with your fellow employees... hope they start to actually LiStEn to you soon!

Unknown said...

Yeah, you tell 'em!! I mean, who do they think they are? :)