Friday, January 13, 2006

Things I Need To Survive Tax Season








Yes friends it is that time of the year again. Waiting for them W2's and a whole lot of headaches. There are many changes to the tax laws in regards to dependants to qualify for certain filing statuses. Go to irs.gov for more info. My headaches are not with actually filing my 2005 return but other shit I am forced to cope with. Below is a list of things I am going to need to survive tax season 2006.



Xanax-I am a super stress puppy. I need to relax and calm down.

Ambien-I need plenty of sleep. Fat chance in hell I am going to get it.

Budweiser-Who the fuck says you cannot do taxes while under the influence.

Rogaine-If you think the Depakote is losing my hair-wait about 3 weeks I will be pulling it out instead of combing it.

Marajuana-Will work better than the Xanax. Yippie!!!

Patience-I hope it will stop me from kicking the ever loving shit out of some dumb ass client who REALLY dererves it.

No funcky egos , attitudes or high maintainence from my staff. It is a whole diffrent ballgame now So GET OVER IT!!!


Well friends there is my list . This sleeping pill is kicking in so I must bid you all goodnight. I will post again on Sunday; it is my only day of total rest. Until then;take care everybody.

3 comments:

Miss Defective said...

I'm glad I no longer have to file taxes, one less headache each year. But on the other hand I'd rather make more money & file than be poor like I am now.

Hope you get everything you need to survive tax season! Particularly the sleep.
Take care,
Sid

mizeeyore said...

hey Marie...i've missed ya these last few days. i know it's going to be a busy time for you, so may i suggest taking some deep calming breaths when you start feeling stressed, maybe get up and stretch, go have a cig (if you smoke), and try not to let negativity rent free space in your head.

if all else fails, and people start to work that one last good nerve...feel free to administer what i call the "Ike-Turner-Slap-A-Bitch-And-Put-Some-Stank-On-It" pimpslap the taste out of the offending person's mouth.

seriously, hope things will work out and you get yourself some good sleep.

take care babe
((((((((((((Marie))))))))))))

"g"

Polar Bear said...

Good luck with your taxes! I know they can be such a pain. Yay Xanax!