Saturday, July 22, 2006

No Longer A Virgin

Ha Ha! Made you look. Get your filthy minds out of the gutter. Every since my brother Jim and Lynette started doing Karaoke in the 90's they have always said that they were going to get me up on stage to sing. Through the years they have always said I was a chicken shit for not getting up to sing. So after many years they have popped my cherry, I am no longer a Karaoke virgin. I chose to do Landslide by Fleetwood Mac. I know I sucked at it, but what the fuck do you want from a virgin, for it to be awesome?



So this is me doing my song. Yes I have gained weight since I have been unemployed. That is going to change fast. I hope to get better as time goes on. I love to sing so I think I have found my outlet for a amateur.


7 comments:

Fleur de Bee said...

Hi Sweet Marie! You look fab to me! I hear you on the outlet thing (ok AND the loosing weight LOL) It is fun to go sing your butt off, especially if you can giggle at yourself doing it!

Sorry I couldn't get back to you the other day I had to race out the door to get my husband (new car is in the shop getting a few things adjusted so it will pass inspection on Monday). But I will catch you soon. Hopefully after the funeral weekend is over.

Well off to jet to bed.
XX

Anonymous said...

awesome! keep it up

Miss Defective said...

Least you had the courage to get up there, congrats! I wouldn't be caught dead or even completely drunk getting up there & singing in front of a crowd.

Take care,
Sid

Marie said...

Molly, don't worry about calling me back. Its OK. I am sorry I missed your call the other day.

Anon-Thanks

Sid-I almost shit my pants I was so scared.

Dawn said...

i think the only way i could sing in front of people was if i was too drunk i could barely walk. then i'd probably puke all over the stage :(

you've got balls, to do karaoke, awesome!!!! looks like you had a great time :)

JLee said...

that is so cool, Marie! I love singing old Fleetwood Mac songs. "Gypsy" and "Dreams" are my faves, but my friend and I used to duet on "Gold Dust Woman". It is so much fun!

Marie said...

Jen, Gold Dust Woman is my FAVORITE Stevie song. I plan to sing that one very soon. Glad you are back!!! xoxoxo