Thursday, July 27, 2006

WTF...Call The Police!!!

I went to my apartment to finish last minute things before Monday's move. I walked to the front door and noticed it was slightly ajar. I knew right then something's up. When I walked in, I found boxes that were once taped opened. When I went into my bedroom I found it ransacked. My hope chest was gone through the contents all over the floor.

My DVD player was stolen and all of my DVD's and VHS movies. I know the perp was a male. He used my toilet and did not bother to flush and he left the seat up. What a fuckin asshole. Something like this happened to me a little over a year ago. I had a load of laundry in the dryer 45 minutes later the clothes and my laundry basket were gone. The nerve of some people. Who would want to steal somebody's worn underwear? Beats the hell out of me!!!

Below, here are crime scene photos.
































Well, I am glad I am moving out of this apartment and this neighborhood. Maybe my new home will be a litter bit better.

13 comments:

Miss Defective said...

Oh man...I'm so sorry that happened. Is there anyone in your building that you suspect might be the perp? I do hope your new place is nicer and safer.

I noticed in the one pic you still have cd's. Guess the asshole didn't share your taste in music. I think I'd miss my music more than my dvd's.

Take care,
Sid

Marie said...

Sid, thanks. The only posotive thing I can say is that I was not home at the time. Lord knows what would have happened. I suspect it might have been a resident or a member of the maintainence crew. I remerber securing the lock before I left the house.

Yes I was very fortunate that he does not share my taste in music. Most of thoes cases were empty because they are in my CD case.

Take care Sid.

JLee said...

oh my God!! that is so horrible!! I'm sorry, Marie. My home was broken into in the past and it feels so violating. It is beyond me how people can be so heartless. I am so glad you're moving away from there.

Anonymous said...

OH WOW. I am so so sorry to see that! Hope you are feeling less violated today. It truly sucks when someone does this to you. How some people can be that disrespectful and dishonest is beside me!

I do love the pattern on your hope chest! Beautiful! Hope you are well other than this. I have been super busy (as you can tell from my lack of posting on my blog) so hello from up here!

xx BG

Marie said...

You Anons are sure a funny bunch HaHa! What does my sex life have to do with getting robbed?

JLee said...

how rude

Fleur de Bee said...

Marie dear just delete his posts. I am not impressed and I am sure he would be shocked to know several people visit your blog because he thrives on harassing you.

I have met you, you are NOT psycho or have problems. I think you are a sweetheart and you have a huge heart! You also have a beautiful color of eyes that would make any man melt. I dare him to look into them :)

XX-BG

JLee said...

who the hell is Matt?? sounds like a really nice guy

Marie said...

Molly/Jen-Thanks for the support. Matt is a 22 year old gay man who hates women.

Marie said...

B&D-Thanks man that was pretty funny. Thanks for stopping by. He will have to use his ID now no more Anons here.

Marie said...

Rachel-Thanks for stopping by. It is always nice to hear from you.

Ceri-Glad to see you bacj hun. I like the new picture of you. I liked the other one too. I will stop by the blog when I get a chance.

Anonymous said...

I hope Jason's picture isn't fake,
He's cute, makes my heart start to quake.
And being gay,
I can honestly say,
I'd love to see his other "snake"!

Mystical Me said...

WOW, I m so sorry about your ordeal a year ago. I m happy to hear your going to be moving somewhere hopefully a lot safer.
Take care sweetheart & I really hope this never happens again. Love always, MM XOXO