Monday, October 30, 2006

Published Again!

On Thursday of last week I recieved a letter from the editors of Poetry.com to inform me that my poem "Addiction" is going to be published and that it is entered in the semi-finals in their monthly poetry contest. You can read the poem on my poetry blog, poetry.com or on My Space.

As some of you know my first poem "Her Angel" was published in 2005. To me this is another little step in where I want to go. I hope this IS a sign of better things to come.

7 comments:

JLee said...

That is wonderful, Marie! congratulations :))

Marie said...

Jen-Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Marie! That is awesome.

Please check your comments on your other site!

~Rain

P.S I have linked both of your sites on my blogroll.

Marie said...

Rain-Thanks so much! Your support is greatly appreciated! Yes you may link my blogs. I also have a my space.

myspace.com/hopelesslyenchanted

Talk with you soon!

Handsome B. Wonderful said...

Wow!!! That's SO AWESOME!!!! That must feel great. You sooo deserve to win!!

Marie said...

James-Thanks for the vote of cofidence!

sbwrites said...

Marie,
Just add my congrats to the list! How exciting is this?

Susan