Sunday, October 15, 2006

Yes..There Is A God!!!

I just finished watching Flavor of Love 2 season finale. I am happy to report that Ms New York DID not win. I said to myself Yes...There is a God.




Now honestly men, would you want this vain, shallow, insecure, manipulative drama queen on your arm? Flavor Flav saw right through her. Way to go Flav!! She was hurling insults at everybody to alleviate all the things that are wrong with her. In "Reality" she is the fake bitch. I realize that some of way she behaved was for "TV" but I feel at the end of the show, she showed her true colors.




I wish Flav and Ms. Dellishis the best if they try to make a go of it.

One last thought Mrs. New York got what she wanted. And your daughter is just like you and Flav recognized that.

5 comments:

Marie said...

Jen-You are so right. She is a freak! I am sure they will rebroadcst the episode at some point. You can see some of it on VH1 .com on VSPOT

JLee said...

I watched it last night...hilarious. Now just wait, they're gonna do a New York spinoff show, aka "The Bachelorette"

Anonymous said...

ROFL I totally watched that as one of my friends told me to catch the major train wreck! How hysterical!!!! She makes the word DRAMA run for the hills! Seriously that was pure entertainment! ROFL I am still laughing!

xx-Molly

Anonymous said...

Question: Is it considered attractive for a girl to shit her pants?

Question: When it comes to a guy's clock, how big is "too big"?

Yes, I said clock.

Marie said...

Matt-Is that you again? I have missed you baby!