Wednesday, August 15, 2007

"Sara..You're The Poet In My Heart...

Never Change, never stop, And now it's gone,It doesn't matter what for..When you build your house I'll come by.....All I ever wanted was to know that you were dreaming...There's a heartbeat and it never really died"


I took this what Stevie Nicks song are you (Quizilla), can anyone guess what the result was?


I encourage ALL Stevie fans in blogland (you know who you are) to take this quiz and share your results. For your viewing and listening pleasure I have included the video of this song.


3 comments:

Tery Lynne said...

My song is "Stand Back." I will post it soon :)

JLee said...

Man, I love that song! So haunting...let me see if I can find the quiz...

JLee said...

I am
"Beauty and the Beast". You are the one who knows that your love is "not a stranger to you", and love transcends everything, even death...