Saturday, December 15, 2007

Weight Loss Journal Part 9

Well friends it has been a very busy week! In the midst of teaching and working in the office I am exhausted! When I come home at night all I want to do is sleep! I only had time to work out a couple of days this week! I guess that can explain my low energy levels lately! I have however been VERY careful on what I eat and I drink plenty of water!

I will have to find a way to balance work related goals with personal ones, I know during tax season it can get really crazy. I am an office leader so I have added
stress on me! I guess the best two ways to relieve this kind of stress is exercise and sex!

Now onto the book, some of you may have noticed the price went up a bit. I failed to realize before I pressed the publish button that I needed to allocate revenue between myself and the publisher! I fixed this little problem. I guess I am a rookie when it comes to this publishing business! To coincide with the book I have created a new blog the address is www.breakingthesilenceass.blogspot.com

I have titled the blog Breaking The silence. Please when you have time check it out!

I hope everybody has a awesome weekend!

5 comments:

Bleeding Heart said...

Exercise and sex...pretty good! Good for you with your eating habits...keep it up..you will feel wonderful :)

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Hi Marie,
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your loved ones. May you all enjoy the best of the holiday season. God bless and have a wonderful and pleasant day in the US.

Dr. Deb said...

I will come by for a visit.

JLee said...

I need to come by here for inspiration..my pants were so tight today!! We'll support each other :))

heiresschild said...

hi marie, i changed my link to my blog and i see that someone else has picked up my old address. you left your comments on whoever has that URL address now. just click on my name here, which will take you to my blog and you can get my new link there.

hope all is well with you.