Friday, December 21, 2007

Weight Loss Journal Part 10

Well friends it has been a very busy week! I taught basic tax theory and job skills to 17 students in 40 hours in addition to wrapping up my 3 week skills training classes!

When I came home at night I was so exhausted I had no energy for exercise! Again I have been watching what I eat VERY closely! Today I wore a pair of black jeans that I have not been able to fit into in about two years. I was able to zip up these jeans without having to hold my stomach in! What a wonderful feeling that is!!!!! Little by little I am seeing the results of my efforts especially when it comes to my social situation. I feel more confident when I go out and it projects in my attitude and how I deal with other people! I feel better about myself and others do notice especially men! I do have potential in that area-Finally!!!!

This week I also got a copy of my book in the mail. I cannot begin to tell you all the feeling of accomplishment I felt! Seeing MY work in print. Only another artist can truly appreciate and understand this feeling. I ordered another copy so I can have it framed.

That is it for this week! I have do a workout tonight (the fist time I have had all week) and then go to bed! I have to teach another class tomorrow afternoon. Have a great weekend!

8 comments:

heiresschild said...

hi Marie, that is truly a blessing fitting into clothes you haven't been able to wear. i'm encouraged just reading your accomplishments.

i've tried to self-publish a few years ago, but didn't have the resources to do so. i had said i was going to see who did your printing, cover design, etc. and go from there. it's a new year coming up, and i'm looking to do greater things in 2008, one of them being having my book published. thank you for your kind and inspiring comments.

HAVE A SAFE AND VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!

heiresschild said...

p.s. feeling good about yourself does give you confidence. CONGRATULATIONS on sticking to your new eating habits and exercise!

Rain said...

Wishing you a Merry Christmas Marie!

((hugs))

heiresschild said...

hi Marie, i hope you had an enjoyable Christmas.

my link info has changed, so when you click on my name, it'll take you to my blog and you can get the new link info there. the present link you have for me is obsolete.

JLee said...

I got my book just in time for Xmas Marie! I hope you had a great holiday :)

heiresschild said...

hi Marie,

I PRAY ALL OF GOD'S BEST FOR YOU IN THE COMING 2008 NEW YEAR. MAY YOU CONTINUE TO GROW IN HIS LOVE AND GRACE, AND BE BLESSED WITH ALL OF THE ABUNDANCE THAT HE HAS FOR YOU!

Dr. Deb said...

I can never exercise at night. I am in awe of those who can.

Polar Bear said...

marie
Sounds like things are going well. Congratulations on all that weight lost so far!

And happy new year!