Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Weight Loss Journal Part 11

I hope everybody had a wonderful new year! Given my current financial situation, I spent a quiet evening at home. I hope that was the LAST new year's I will be spending in the house!

With each day that passes I see myself getting smaller and smaller. I have noticed some feminine curves starting to take shape and definition. I have also noticed that my butt is starting to take shape as well. All of the exercise and walking are REALLY starting to pay off and I couldn't be happier. One of my roommates commented that she could see my cheekbones starting to take definition. So that tells me that I am well on my way to being thin.

If I can imagine myself as a thinner person, therefore I will be it! I have increased motivation as well. A friend of mine is getting married in the next few months so I have to be slamming to fit into my bridesmaid's dress!

With all the water I have been drinking it is making my skin more smooth and luminescence. It is important for a woman to have nice skin!

As you know tax season is well under way and I am busy already going to meetings and dealing with clients who have IRS letters. I have the morning to relax and focus on my writing. My second book of poems is well underway! I have issued a press release on my other blog. Please check it out when you can.

11 comments:

Polar Bear said...

Marie
Well done on your continued weight loss. I am very pleased for how well it's been going for you.

Bleeding Heart said...

Welcome back girl. To me you look great in your picture, but that is fabulous with the continued success of weight loss.

Keep it up and share pics. :)

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Hi Marie,
I'm glad that you have stick it out with your diet and exercise regimens. Now you are starting to get the fruits of your hard labor. Just continue what you have been doing and all things will fall into its proper places. Thanks for the post. God bless and have a wonderful and peaceful day always.

Princess Heidi said...

Hi Marie,
Congratulations for the publication of your book on poetry. Congratulations too that you are having great success in your diet and exercise schedules. Do keep it up. God bless.

Bleeding Heart said...

Where are you?

Fleur de Bee said...

Hi Marie! Wanted to ask you if you like Summerlin or Henderson better? We are thinking on moving.

x BG

heiresschild said...

you go girl with your baaad self! lol keep up the good work.

Princess Heidi said...

Hi Marie,
How are you? I hope you are fine and in the best of health. It's nice that you are sticking to your diet and exercises and that you are getting thinner and thinner. I will be graduating this March from preparatory studies and next year, I will already be in grade one. Bye now and God bless you all.

JLee said...

Fantastic, Marie! Keep it up. You sound like you're doing very well. :)

heiresschild said...

hi Marie, you must be fitting your bridesmaid dress pretty good right about now. hope all else is well with you. just click on here and it'll take you to my new blog (i only changed the address part).

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

You are tagged. Please go to my blog- Random Thoughts, and read my latest post "10 Reasons Why I Blog." After reading it, please make your on post on "10 Reasons Why I Blog," then copy the tagboard after the meme and add your name next to mine. Then tag as many persons as you could, giving them these same instructions. Please copy and include the tagboard after your meme and instruct those you will tag to do the same. This will ensure a tremendous surge in the number of traffic and viewers in our respective blogs. Do this and see how traffic and viewership figures in your blog increase exponentially. Thank you very much and God bless.