Wednesday, April 09, 2008

It Has Been One Hell Of A Ride!!!!

Dear friends, I am sorry I have been MIA since January. My internet has been down since the first week in January. What a drag! Whenever I could I would go to the library to check e-mail and read some blogs. I have not forgotten any of my blogger friends!!!

Well here is what is going on with me. The weight loss has been progressing nicely. The only problem is my existing wardrobe is now sackcloth! I recently tried on a bathing suit I bought before my trip to the Bahamas in 2000. Quess what IT FITS!!! It is a size 10; no more full figured clothes for this kid!!! My hair has gotten a little bit longer and I love it!! I wish I had some pictures to show everybody.

Tax season is almost over. The only things I can really say is that my new client growth rate is almost 50% and my client retention is about 60%. I will be working more for H&R Block during the off season. I will be teaching a lot more classes and working in the district office. I just hope it is enough to meet my monthly expenses. I have been REALLY stressed out my financial situation. I hope it does get better soon.

I have not had much time to focus on my writing. I write a few lines here and there but nothing I can put together yet. Before tax season started working on a second book of poems. I hope during the summer I can focus a bit more on my writing. It will be hard because I have to get caught up on my financial obligations which I said before is REALLY bumming me out!!!!

Well friends that's it for now. I hope everybody is doing well.

4 comments:

JLee said...

Marie, that is so wonderful! I'll bet you look and feel great. Glad to see you back! xo

Rain said...

Last year I lost thirty five pounds and not one ounce came off my derriere, it is a pirates curse I tell ya!

It is really good to hear from you I have missed you ((hugs))

Bleeding Heart said...

Glad to see you back and that is wonderful about your weight loss. It feels good, huh?

Come back soon and don't disappear again!

Miss Defective said...

Figured you were busy with tax season, but I still kept checking every now & then to see if you'd updated.

Congrats on the weight loss. I've been working on that myself, with a little success. Trying to do it healthy, not just starve myself like I normally do.

Hope you're making sure to relax during this hectic time with work. Should be slowing down next week right?