Monday, June 18, 2007

My Brain Color Is....

I was looking at Dr Deb and Dream Writer's blogs and came accross this interesting blogthing quiz. I love doing these things and seeing other people's. You can really tell alot about a person. I am surprised I got the color I did. One of the symptoms of bi-polar is scattered thoughts and unbalanced brain function-interesting. I guess the brain is a complex organ that needs to be studied further.








Your Brain is Blue



Of all the brain types, yours is the most mellow.

You tend to be in a meditative state most of the time. You don't try to think away your troubles.

Your thoughts are realistic, fresh, and honest. You truly see things as how they are.



You tend to spend a lot of time thinking about your friends, your surroundings, and your life.

8 comments:

Bleeding Heart said...

That is too funny. As we know, it is a fun test, but some of them are pretty accurate, huh?

We do have a lot in common!

Dr. Deb said...

Isn't this fun!!!

Marie said...

DW-Yes it is funny. I love this kind of stuff.

Dr Deb-Yes it is!

waiting2die said...

hey girl! cool test! i however, dont know what the hell color my brain is, it being already warped by menopause and other random shit LOL

glad to be back and i truly appreciate the comments. i had to let the other blog go and start over so thanks for the positive feedback.

hang in there ok?

BTW congrats on the new job! it sounds like a real winner!

Marie said...

Miz E-Welcome back to blogland. You were truly missed. Please stop by anytime.

Miss Defective said...

I got a blue brain too, but I don't think the description fits me at all.

JLee said...

My brain is blue too! lol

Marie said...

Sid-I thought that too when I got my result. I guess nothing in this world is really black and white.

Jlee-More blues the better.