Friday, October 03, 2008

Amazon.com

Checked this site today and the book is on it and available for purchase. It has been there since Sept 15. I was under the impression that it would take another 4 to 6 weeks. What a surprise that is! All you need to do is type in the name of the book Breaking The Silence.... A Survivor's Story and it will take you right to it. Here is what it looks like.



Breaking The Silence.... A Survivor's Story by Marie Coppla (Paperback - Sep 15, 2008)
Buy new: $15.50
2 Used & new from $15.50
Get it by Monday, Oct 6 if you order in the next 18 hours and choose one-day shipping.
Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping.



I am so excited!!! Now it makes me want to print out the flyers and start going to the local independant bookstores around town.


I hope everybody has a great weekend.

5 comments:

nippercatshome said...

Way to go, all the best to you..take care..Mary

heiresschild said...

CONGRATULATIONS Marie. i'm so happy for you and proud of you and encouraged by your whole testimony. one of my goals for the next 12 months is to get my book published. i wish you continued success in every area of your life. your book will make for some good christmas presents. love your blog photo.

Marie said...

Mary-Thanks for the good wishes!

HC-Thanks your support it means so much! Please keep on writing! A creative mind should not go to waste. I like that pic as well. I hope to have a more recent photo soon. Please take care!

Dr. Deb said...

Just popping in to say I ordered your book on amazon!

:)

Marie said...

Dr Deb-Once you finished reading send me an e-mail at breakingthesilence2@yahoo.com

I have set this addy up just for feedback from the book!

I hope you like it! It took me so long to write. I am very proud of this work!