Thursday, October 16, 2008

Update

Well I told everybody about my sick cat. I did some research on-line and I found a site called Holistic Pet Info .com. I read some information about liver problems in cats and I discovered a natural remedy Milk Thistle.It is a anti-oxidant that blocks and rids the liver of harmful toxins. They sell a product on this site where the active ingredient is Milk Thistle. So I am going to try this and see if he does not get better. Since it is in the early stages I am hopeful that this treatment will be effective.Another encouraging sign is that he used the litter box yesterday and he ate a little bit. It isn't much but it does give one some hope. I at least have to try this natural remedy before I make a final decision to put him down.

1 comment:

Bleeding Heart said...

That is great Marie. It is a hard thing and a personal choice of course.

Keep us updated. :)