Friday, October 21, 2005

GOVERNMENT AND CONDOMS...A COMPARISON

I recieved this today. It is funny and loaded with truth and again I laughed until I almost pissed myself. Enjoy!

Whether Yee bee Republican, Democrat or Independant, this symbol is pure Governmental!

(picture of president's emblem) then (a red, white and blue condom)

Official Announcement

The government today announced that it is changing its emblem from an Eagle to a CONDOM because it more accurately reflects the government's political stance. A condom allows for inflation, halts production, destroys the next generation, protects a bunch of pricks, and gives you a sense of security while you're actually being screwed.

Damm, it doesn't get more accurate than that!

3 comments:

Javier said...

I Might Have To See That Emblem.

Mary Alice said...

Marie,

It is good to hear that you have chose to keep your friends from Las Vegas out of your dilemma. Keep your chin up girl. I’m sorry things are not panning out for you. All you can do is let time and love heal things. If you ever need someone to talk to I’m here. The jokes where a little harsh, but I’m pleased to see that your keeping your sense of humor. Take care and talk to you soon.

MA

Mary Alice said...

Marie,

Hey I have not heard from you in a while are you ok? Are you Italian?

MA