Sunday, November 27, 2005

Useless shit about me!

     A word of caution, this list was compiled under the influence of Zoloft and a six- pack of Budweiser.  These things together are a yummy combination.  


  1. I can’t manage stress very well

  2. Budweiser is my favorite beer

  3. Absolut Vodka is my favorite liquor

  4. I have a potty mouth

  5. I am allergic to animal hair

  6. I love cats (but can’t own one)

  7. Purple is my favorite color

  8. I love to burn scented candles; especially white ones

  9. I am outspoken

  10. I am a bit of a perfectionist

  11. I love kids

  12. I am a bit of a slob

  13. I frequently get depressed

  14. Chocolate and caramel are my favorite candy combo

  15. Diet Pepsi is my favorite soda

  16. Cheese cake is my favorite desert

  17. Ben & Jerry’s CC Cookie Dough is favorite ice cream

  18. I USED to weigh 190 lbs.

  19. I have naturally curly hair

  20. I love  spending money

  21. I like tall good looking men

  22. I am a bit shallow

  23. I was born in Massachusetts

  24. I hate winter

  25. I have never been arrested

  26. I love bubble baths with white candles and sipping wine

  27. I have a Bachelor of Science degree

  28. I have never been married; but I can still hope can’t I

  29. I love roses

  30. I like to watch golf on TV

  31. I like to play video games even though I suck at them

  32. I love to watch the sun set

  33. I love clear blue ocean water

  34. I am a realist which is often mistaken for pessimism

  35. I fantasize often

  36. I like meeting new people but I am scared sometimes

  37. I have a hard time keeping a conversation going

  38. I am straight

  39. I am abrasive

  40. I am aggressive

  41. I like dirty jokes

  42. Law & Order SVU is my favorite TV show

  43. Sometimes I like to be left the fuck alone

  44. I am at times very insensitive

  45. I often get bored and I hate boring

  46. I sometimes wallow in self-pity

  47. I am afraid of being alone

  48. I have no real close friends

  49. I have a poor body image

  50. I complain constantly

  51. I hate the status quo

  52. I hate black and white way of thinking; always shades of gray

  53. My favorite toy has a moving appendage and it vibrates


Well shit, it seems I have a lot of time on my hands.  I went the untraditional way and had an uneven number.  I guess I had to do a list at some point.  I will do another in the future about things that piss me off.   Well take care and party hardy.

6 comments:

Marie said...

Thanks for the comments. There will be a second list at some point. Don't worry about being tall and handsome. We all have physical traits we wish we could change.

I am thinking about starting another blog dedicated just to my poetry. If I decide to do it, I will let everybody know.

Please take care. Thanks for dropping by.

Miss Defective said...

We have quite a few things in common, even that last one...LOL. Can't wait for the list of things that piss you off. I have my "I hate" blog which is linked on my defective site. I should probably post to it more often but I at least remember to include the date I last updated it so people don't bother to keep checking it. I do dorky stuff like that.

I like knowing people's likes & dislikes. Gives you more of a glimpse into their personality, which on cyberspace isn't very apparent in every day chatting & stuff.

Marie said...

Sid, glad you liked the list. Shannin inspired me. Good source of inspiration. Yes I will work on that list soon. I am currently working on the second installment of my story.

Thanks for stopping by. Always take care of yourself.

PS-Where do you live?

Shannin said...

Like the new template... bright! You've read my lists, so you know we have a lot in common... love Absolut as well! Glad you seem to have found an appropriate med... it makes all the difference in the world...
Take care!

Oh So Wonderful said...

I live and breathe #34. Some people think I "piss" all over a good thing, I look at it and say, 'This thing is TOO good to be happening to me.' I keep it real and even though it's mistaken for pessimism, I live with the reality of knowing good things may very well come to an end - which in my case happens often. No doubt I can relate to MANY of what you've listed. I like that I'm complex to others but that I'm the only one who can see exactly what I mean about a lot of things. Keeps everyone on their toes...

Miss Defective said...

I live just outside of Chicago. I've never been to Vegas, but I'm starting to think I may have to visit there sometime.