Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Viva Las Vegas...For Mary Alice






Mary Alice, as promised here are some pics of fabulous Las Vegas. I have also included some pictures of the Hoover Dam as well. If you ever want to come and visit please let me know, I will be your tour guide. Enjoy the Pics.

I applied for a job at the new Wynn resort but I did not get it though. If you ever come here to visit try and get a flight at night. The decent into McCarran is great. It gives you a good view of the strip all lit up. I was blown away when I first came out to visit in 1998.

1 comment:

Mary Alice said...

Marie,

Read your posts and poetry. Will comment on them later. I would like to see pictures that you have taken. I’m interested to see the way that you view the world around you. Been busy will comment next Friday. Sorry. Do not know where Jude is.

MA