Monday, November 07, 2005

NOT MUCH TO TELL

I have a little bit of information to share with everybody but not a lot. Today was my second appearance in the Las Vegas traffic court. For one of the offenses "they" say I committed I got a $160 dollar fine and I have to go to traffic school. Good thing about traffic school is that I can do it on-line Yippie! The other so-called offenses I am going to fight those because I think they are crap. The only thing I liked about the whole experience is that the judge was pretty cool. He had a good sense of humor, that is one thing that I like to see in people.

I have also been having computer problems again so I went to COMPUSA here in town and a nice man by the name of Troy helped me out. His advice saved me a lot of money. I also found out that he is the IC manager there at the store (IC is short for Inventory Control, it's an accounting term) and he is an aspiring writer. He does not like what he is doing just like I am. I am glad to find out that I am not the only one out there who is frustrated and trying to do something that they love to do. I recently commented on Austen's blog that he is never alone in his struggles and today I found out that it applied to me as well. I hope Troy and I can become friends and we can bounce creative ideas off each other.

About the book, I am having a little case of writer's block, but I am confident that this too shall pass. In the meantime, I have printed and bound what I have already have and it is coming together quite nicely. I am currently struggling on a essay I want to include but I am lacking direction at this point. Maybe if I do some research and think a little it might hit me. I have also posted some of my other poems on poetry.com. If you have a few minutes, please check them out. Just enter Coppla, Marie and my list should be there. There are two under Marie A. Coppla that's me as well. Well campers that is it for now. Please feel free to comment on the blog if you read the stuff on poetry.com. Please take care everybody.

No comments: