Friday, December 02, 2005

Back into the trenches of hell...AGAIN

This has been a very interesting week. Yesterday I had a interview with the district managers at the place I will be working come January and they offered me a position as a office manager. At first I was a little taken back because I really do not have any supervisory experience. During the course of the interview I was thinking to myself are they for real? Well, in my infinite wisdom I accepted the position. Afterwards, I said to myself what the hell was I thinking? They obviously see something in me and they believe in me. I guess people believe in me even if I don't believe in myself. I am beginning to think that this may be part of my problem. I don't know dick about making schedules, motivating others ect. Well, I guess I am going to learn eh? I am paralyzed by fear, anxiety and self-doubt things that have ruled my entire life. Since I have a multitude of social dysfunctions I am so afraid that I will not know how to handle certain situations. I guess it is going to be a challenge. Am I up for it though? This is the question that has been replaying in my mentally defective brain. Only time will tell.


In other news, I finished putting up my Christmas tree today. It looks pretty good. I am having a lot of lower back pain today. It hurts like a bitch! I have not had this kind of wrenching pain since before I had started losing my "excess baggage" over a year ago. Well, this defective is done rambling for one evening. I am going to go and work on part two of my story. I will try to have it posted by the end of the weekend. Everybody take care. Do a lot of drinking this weekend I'm going to. That's all folks

1 comment:

Marie said...

Thanks for the comments. I am hopeful things will work out