Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Today and Tomorrow

Well, I had a very interesting day. I taught new tax advisors how to use the new computer system. I also had to lecture. This was a new experience for me; I was loaded with fear and anxiety because I did not what the fuck I was doing. I felt like throwing up, throwing my hands up and walking out. I felt like saying that you all are dealing with a crazy person.

I still have bill collectors up my ass! The same creditor has called me two days in a row. Is that harassment? I am not sure. She had the nerve to ask me can I borrow some money from friends or family. I wanted to say to her bitch are you on crack? Nobody has money right around the holidays get real!

Tomorrow I have to go to the mental health clinic and get some more meds. I am prepared to be there for most of the day. I hope they can help me. I will at some point have to apply for Medicaid since I have no insurance. I love dealing with the system; but if they can help so be it!

That's it!

2 comments:

mizeeyore said...

i honestly think bill collectors must have left their brains at home...howdafuck can they get money FROM SOMEBODY WHO AINT GOT IT? are they retarded or what?

if them muthafuckas been callin you two days in a row, then hell yeah that's harassment (with emphasis on ASS).

the stupid biotch that asked you if you "can borrow some money from friends or family" she had to have been on 99 kinds of drugs. like you said, NOBODY has monoey during the holidays, and um, unfortunately we aint related to Oprah or Donald Trump, so she needs to shutdafuck up.

good luck gettin your meds, and hey, we gotta do what we gotta do in order to survive, so go for whatcha know!

Hugs!
(((((((((((Genelle))))))))))))

Marie said...

Amen Preach it sister!