Sunday, December 18, 2005

Feeling Better

Since Thursday's trauma, I have been feeling stiff and sore. I am glad to report today that I am feeling much better. My boobs still look like plums. I know TMI; do you think I give a shit?

I felt good enough to post my complete story The First Time on Miz E's La Femme Erotique and walk to the store for milk and Diet Pepsi. If you want to read the whole story the address is: lovegoddess1958.blogspot.com

Shannin, read Blither's blog and it looks like you two had a kick ass weekend. Cool. Since I have no wheels I am house bound for a few days. Ah shit, who am I kidding, I go out only when I HAVE to.

Well, that's my ramble for today!

10 comments:

Shannin said...

glad you feel a little better... i have some bruises of my own... but they are from my lack of grace after too many drinks and "Nam Flash Backs"..... you'll have to get out some time.... take care of them boobies, lady!

mizeeyore said...

WOO HOO! glad you posted your story girl! WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((Marie)))))))))))))))

keep 'em "cummin" girl!

your friend in Blogland
genelle (miz e)

p.s. so sorry you are sore from that accident, but glad you are still ALIVE. that's what counts!
*smile*

Marie said...

Shannin-Thanks girl just a little bruised but I think I will be ok. I will take very good care of the "girls."

Genelle-Finally found the energy. God knows I can use it right now.

Pirate said...

plumbs? how in world could you hurt such beauty?

Marie said...

Blither-Looking forward to meeting you and Shannin. I always wanted to meet Pokey and Gumby anyway. I am still very bruised but I think I will be ok.

Pirate-I got hit on the passenger side while wearing my seatbelt. The lovliness "girls" are doing fine. Thanks!

Evil-I think I will be okay. Thanks

yournamehere said...

I just found your blog from my friend evil petting zoo. Good to see another Vegas blogger out there.

Marie said...

Thanks for stopping by. I enjoy reading everybody's comments. Where do you live here in Vegas. I live on the east side of town. There are so few of us Vegas bloggers.

yournamehere said...

I live in Henderson, Eastern and Anthem (I rent, can't afford to buy a place where I live) That's south east, I suppose.

Polar Bear said...

Hey Marie,
Love reading about you and your life. I'll be back.

Polar Bear

Marie said...

Polar Bear-Thanks so much. I will be posting another this evening! Thanks again for stopping by.