Saturday, December 31, 2005

MISSING!!!


Has anybody seen this girl? She is 5ft1 about 120 pounds has blonde highlighted hair and has a killer smile. Beware she is armed and dangerous with Depakote and Zoloft and she will try to kick your butt if she is confronted. She and her family miss her and want her back. There will be a $1M reward for her return to self. Below is a list of other missing items along with her physical body due to armed and dangerous.


Off Meds-Eats Healthy / On-New diet the new see food diet

Off Meds-Functions Barely / On-Does not want to do SHIT!!

Off Meds-Has intense desire to write/ On-has not picked up pen and paper

Off/On-Still has no desire to go out; only when forced to.

Off Meds-No sense of self/On- still none but coping with it

Off Meds-Intense sex drive and extra lubrication/On-none and dry as a bone

Off Meds- Loud,Agressive and Abrasive and will flip you off/On- tame as cat

Off Meds-Mean and Rude full of fire and anger/On- PC


I sincerely hope that my true self is not gone forever. It seems I am my nasty self unmedicated. I miss the loud, agressive and implusive girl I used to be before medication. I miss this missing person and I wish for her safe return.



7 comments:

mizeeyore said...

LMAO! tell me about it girl! i feel like a drunken mummy sometimes when i take these meds...

i did go out last night and had a nice time until one of the "Sopranos" LOL insisted on dancing with me - grrrrr....

and i had some beers - of the non-alcoholic brand (O'Doul's) and still got a bit of a buzz LOL

Happy New Year girlfriend. i'm so glad we got a chance to know each other

big hugs from Chi-Town
((((((((((((((Marie)))))))))))))))

your friend
"g"

Shannin said...

didn't i tell you it would be just about this long until i read a post of yours just like this??? we all go through this.... it sucks to lose your "old self"...
though... here is something to think about.... i realized last week in costco that complete strangers were smiling at me, even chit-chatting... this has NEVER happened to me without alcohol! since being stable on meds, it happens all the time... hubby says it is the vibes i send off and that my "perma-scowl" is no longer there... there are benefits to our missing selves....
take care and happy new year!!

Pirate said...

I think you are great person Marie. It sounds like when you're off you are a lot of fun for a short time until you turn on yourself. When your on you're soft and easy but lack your true passion.

we should talk about this sometime.

Marie said...

Miz E-It seems I am actually really depressed on these meds. I hate the fact that I am gaining weight. I am glad to call you friend. Hugs to you from Sin City. (((Genelle)))

Shannin-You were right. UGH! Having some weight issues. Time for Topoamax. I feel like I am dead inside. I hate that.

Pirate-I know I am good but I like being bad even better. I miss my passion. You have my cell number give me a call. I hope to meet you at blogger playdate.

Raven-It is a real comfort that I am not alone here. Thanks for dropping by. I am glad I made someone laugh.

Polar Bear said...

Great post, Marie.

Thanks for making me laugh. I think you are a good person, a wonderful person, medicated or not.

Take care

Pirate said...

I hope to meet you when your bad to.

mizeeyore said...

come out come out wherever you are!Happy New Year Miss Marie!

hope you celebrated heartily and i'm so glad we met thru Blogland too *smile*

Hollaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!