Monday, December 26, 2005

Collages and Flying Saucers



Hope everybody had a wonderful Christmas. Here is a picture of me chuggin a brewsky. Yum Yum! I look like a dork with the glasses. I am hoping that in the New Year I will have money to buy contacts again. Christmas was wonderful. I had a great time.

Christmas Eve we went to my brother's so we could open gifts. Cody and Joshua both got these remote control flying saucers. It was the funniest thing I have ever seen. They charged the batteries and they flew them all over the house. Lynette and I laughed hysterically.

The best gifts were colllages of the kids Lynette made. Mom and I both got a diffrent one. I have been having problems uploading these pictures when I fix the problem I will post the pics. There was one of just Brittany (rest in peace, we miss you) that was on the living room wall. For me these are the best kind of gifts; creative and home made.

Christmas day was very relaxed indeed. Woke up at 11:30 had coffee and opened presents. I got a nice pair of diamond earings from mom and a printer/scanner from dad. Later we went back to my brother's. Mom, Lynette and I just sat around kickin it while the guys watched football. Dinner was great with chocolate silk pie for desert. Yum Yum!! With 4 glasses of wine. I did not get sick with the Depakote. I am starting to feel a little change in my weight Crap!

Well, that was my holiday. I hope everybody had a wonderful day!!

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Shannin said...

I'm so glad you were able to get together with the whole family and have a nice holiday! It sounds like it was wonderful and you look so happy in the picture. I'm so happy for you! Take care and I hope to see you soon!

Marie said...

Shannin-Thanks I hope you had a nice holiday as well. Check out the new profile picture. It was my college yearbook picture. I actually look good in it;back when I wore makeup.

I look forward to meeting bothe you and Blither in the new year. Take care!

Miss Defective said...

Sounds like you had a good time this Christmas, I'm glad! I made it thru, even enjoyed myself a little bit (liquor & valium helped with that).

My pdoc wanted to put me on depakote & I said hell no. I'm fat enough as it is and I've heard that makes you gain a lot of weight. He said that doesn't happend for everyone, so hopefully it won't have that much effect on you.

If you're noticing a weight change & you said "crap", I'm guessing that the scale went up & not down. Just start watching what you eat and get a little exercise. If the depakote is helping, the weight can be controlled.

Take care,
Sid

mizeeyore said...

glad you had a great Christmas hon!
i'm diggin' the Santa hat lol

sounds like you had a good time with your fam -- that's a good thing :)

Happy New Year!

Hugs((((((((((Marie)))))))))))

genelle

Polar Bear said...

SOunds like you had a good christmas. That's wonderful. Hope the new year will bring you much happiness as well.

Hugs
Polar

Shannin said...

the hat is cute and all... but, when ya gonna post somethin' new? hehe