Thursday, December 22, 2005

Taking The Bad With The Good

Today was a pretty good day. Had another training session for my temp job and I am pleased to say that it went very well. Mom called and invited me to dinner. She made one of my favorites; roasted chicken Yum Yum! She made her home made stuffing and roasted potatoes More Yum! It seemed like old times. I can't remember the last time I had a REAL home cooked meal. It was all delicious. After dinner, mom and I cleaned up and then we watched some TV.

Heard from my insurance company today about the car, it is a total loss. I am freaking out about what I am going to do after I pay off the leinholder; I have a feeling that I will have a deficit and I will have to pay off the difference Fuck!

On another sour note, once again one of my former readers is making me trip. This person contends that they CANNOT and WILL NOT deal or associate with someone who has aggressive emotional disturbances. I was like they have not known me while off meds(there is aggressive) and that they should get off their high horses. I hold no ill will or hatred towards this person although this person contends that I do. Oh well opinions vary. They do not realize that I am mentally ill; nor do I think they really care; their minds are made up and there is nothing I can do to change that.

I am really thankful that I have my blog friends who ACCEPT my illness and who support me. I am doing everything in my power to treat it; although I am not 100% sure what the full diagnosis is yet. Stay tuned.

5 comments:

Marie said...

The former reader thing is a memory. I dont need that crap. I am dealing with more important things right now.

I do have very good insurance coverage. If the insurance pays off the lienholder and I owe more that what was paid I am liable to make up the diffrence. I will check with the lien holder to see what is the scoop on that.

I agree moms are the greatest. I am very happy that mom and I are close.
I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas. We celebrate Christmas in my family.

I hope after the new year I will get a chance to hang out with you and Shannin. Take care

Miss Defective said...

You definitely don't need to associate with someone like the reader you described so I'm glad when I saw your response to Blither that the whole thing is just a memory. You do have a lot of supportive blog friends. Stick with us, we're here for you.

Hope all goes well with the car thing. If your insurance is good, hopefully it will cover the balance you owed and if not you can appeal their decision so you don't get stuck with the balance on a car you no longer own. Remember the lienholder will have to knock off all the remaining interest and just accept payment for the principle of the loan, so you might just come out ahead. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Take care & have a Merry Christmas!
Sid

mizeeyore said...

whaaadafuck? what's up with that person? jeez, i guess they figured that the little red "x" in the far upper corner of the browser is just there for fucking decoration....

girl, dont sweat it. you got me, Sid, Princess, and other peeps who got your back. you dont need the drama from the village idiot whoever it was.

hope things go well with your car and glad the temp job is working out for you.

Yum. Roasted chicken and 'taters...that's some good eatin'! glad you and your moms had a pleasant time together.
i wish i could have had times like that....

nnnneways, i'm wishing you a very Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and blessings to you and yours.

((((((((((((Marie)))))))))))))
so glad to have gotten to know you thru Blogland *smile*

miz e

Shannin said...

Why do you get all the crazy readers? You must just be lucky... I mean, look at all the good blog material these idiots give you?!?!
I hope everything works out for you with the car deal.

Merry Christmas!!!

Marie said...

Hey everybody she gave me more! Should I be a bitch and divluge? Divluge or not to divluge that is the question?

She gave the "riot act" about justifing my bad behavior on my illness. She also accused me of using it to gain sympathy. What a piece of work.

I told her look, unless you live with it you will never understand that it is a struggle for sanity and the meds treat the physiological symptoms only. I am totally done with her.

Shannin, I think you know who this mystery person is; if not e-mail me and I will tell you. Love the new picture. As soon as my dad scans mine I will put it with my profile.

Later everybody!